17 April 2009

Some years ago mi father made the armchair, few days ago I made the sketch (and seems France made it too)


After the all the mess with the Bologna Children's Book Fair, I went to Spain for a week to meet my parents and I have so many drawings to post (more than 100 pages!). Of course I'll put some films on my YouTube if not I will never finish.
I haven't planned to start posting all that stuff from this drawing but I changed my mind when I saw France posted this yesterday. She made the drawing of that chair just one day after I did mine. Her chair was at the doctor's office where she went because of her future son. Mine was made some 20 years ago by my father. Me and France love Paul Auster and he loves coincidences: I suddenly thought this one was a little pretty one.
Salut, France!

4 comments:

  1. You're right, Miguel, I cannot believe this! Yours is a sumptuous sketch, with the right amount of highlights.
    Thank you for the mention :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. quiero ver todas la paginas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch! It really caught my eye. :) Love the white doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. genial la ilustracion!!!tiene tanta personalidad que me parece estar viendo a una persona sentada =)

    ReplyDelete