09 March 2009

Sketching on sale

These are all sketches taken on a afternoon we did some january sales shopping.


At a certain moment if I turned 360º I could see 9 (yes nine!!) people phoning simultaneously.
Too much even for a big store.


This old lady pushed her grandson's stroller while her daughter looked for some more things (the stroller was full of shopping bags).


This man took the box of the shoes chosen by his wife and went to the cash desk while her kept on shopping. First he placed carefully all the boxes she has left opened (about a dozen).



Clothing shops are often creepy: this is half a (plastic) woman hanging from a hook to display half a woman's clothing.


This were just little quickies. Too many interesting people doing their january sales shopping.

4 comments:

  1. Those are fabulous--I love your loose, wonderful style. I agree about the half-body mannequin--kinda' creepy, eh? But you did a great job of conveying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how do you shop 'n sketch??? I couldn't do it!
    Me ecanta el de la tienda de zapatos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sales series! Your strokes are always so elegant.

    ReplyDelete