15 February 2008

A little bit brighter in every way


Yesterday I was given the "You make my day award" by Sarah, which fantastic work I discovered recently. He made this portrait too and I must say I'm really surprised and flattered.

It's supposed that I'd must follow this rules:
• The recipients should write a post with links to 5 blogs that make them think warm fuzzy thoughts.
• Acknowledge in the post the award giver.
• Display the “You Make My Day Award” logo with a link to the original post (optional)
• Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.
On the last months I've discovered many people here that make my day everyday. I've seen some of them on the thread of this awards (Juj awarded Sarah, Joan awarded Juj...). This made the choice easier for me.
And the YMMDA goes to:
Bambi
France
Gabi
José
Suzanne
I see their blogs everyday. Sometimes I feel their way of watching things close to mine (oh yesss!). Some other they amaze me because I'd never thought or drawn that, or that way (oh my God!!!). They always make me feel better, or think different, or simply laugh (thank you!).

4 comments:

  1. gracias Miguel! you make my day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! All very deserving folks that represent a wealth of talent Miguel! Thanks for the mention too! You make my day too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely choices - thank you Miguel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Miguel, right back at you! And I'm honoured to be with such fine company...

    ReplyDelete